In Victorian times, this was the master bedroom. The room is 16 feet square with high ceilings and features a lovely ornate iron fireplace, large window, impressive brass chandelier and a unique hiding place for your gold! There is also an operational servants bell; which sadly no longer summons the butler. Located on the second floor close to the main bathroom, the rooms features include;
- An antique brass & iron double bed with a very high-quality and comfortable mattress newly purchased.
- Large wardrobe, Victorian Lady's dressing table with lighted mirror, chest of drawers, easy chair and bedside tables. All fully restored antiques.
- Wifi internet access. Land line telephone for free local calls. Use of large flat screen TV with cable and DVD player located in Guest’s Parlour.
- Access to 3 bathrooms, featuring large Jacuzzi and 2 oversized showers. Each shower has its own 40 gallon water boiler, ensuring lots of hot water.
- Access to Guest’s Parlour, library, outdoor deck, main kitchen, small kitchenette and exercise area. Exercise room featuring a professional treadmill which faces a 50″ plasma TV — to combat boredom on rainy days. See House Overview for more details and pictures.
- On street Guest’s parking permit available if required.
No smoking. No pets. No children under 17 please.
$119 Double Occupancy
$99 Single Occupancy
15% discount available for stays in excess of one week. Speak to me directly to arrange substantial discount if you require an extended stay for business or sabbatical.
Includes all applicable taxes
Calendar for Green Room
*Blocked Dates indicate the Booked dates