This elegant bedroom was always used to entertain houseguests. The room is 16 feet square with high ceilings and features a walk-in, cedar-lined closet, ornate iron fireplace and huge stained glass window. It is a comfortable, private, second floor room at the front of the house. Next door to the main bathroom, the room’s features include:
- An antique brass & iron double bed with a very high-quality and comfortable mattress newly purchased.
- Writing desk and chair, wardrobe, chest of drawers, bedside tables and easy chair with reading lamp. All fully restored antiques.
- Wifi internet access and landline telephone for free local calls. Use of large flat screen TV with cable and DVD player located in Guest’s Parlour.
- Access to 3 bathrooms, featuring large Jacuzzi and 2 over sized showers. Each shower has its own 40 gallon water boiler, ensuring lots of hot water.
- Access to Guest’s Parlour, library, outdoor deck, main kitchen, small kitchenette and exercise area. Exercise room featuring a professional treadmill which faces a 50″ plasma TV — to combat boredom on rainy days. See House Overview for more details and pictures.
- On street Guest’s parking permit available if required.
No smoking. No pets. No children under 17 please.
$ 109 Double Occupancy ($99 Off-Season Discount Rate)
$89 Single Occupancy ($79 Off-Season Discount Rate)
15% discount available for stays in excess of one week. Speak to me directly to arrange substantial discount if you require an extended stay for business or sabbatical.
Includes all applicable taxes
Calendar for Blue Room
*Blocked Dates indicate the Booked Dates